Thursday, July 31, 2008

#1

Today was day numero two in my adventures cruising (note: by 'cruising' I refer to riding a bicycle. Let there be no misinterpretations) in LA. While yesterday consisted of a rather intense downtown ride, today I enjoyed a mild tryst down Sunset BLVD in search of Giant Robot. I went a bit two far and ended up at the Los Feliz Goodwill. Fruitful stop however, as I picked up a pamphlet from a west coast Van Gogh exhibition from the late 50s - super sweet. 

After some ice tea at Inteligentsia (not sure on spelling there) on my way back through Silver Lake, I finally found Giant Robot, and stayed there browsing with delight for nearly an hour. One Japanese wave diorama, a hello kitty cupcake keychain, a rollbahn notepad, and two sweet (owl and ninja) stickers later, I biked back to Echo Park with a quick stop for a BOMB quesadilla at a taco truck.

Basically... I love LA. My apologies if this post came off as overtly sexual in the opening paragraph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! ya filthy minx. this day in LA sounds so incredible i just peed my pants.