Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Why I love Sunset Tan.



Trashy, blonde, bronze reality television at its complete best. What other show can I watch that reminds me how fortunate I am to have a future beyond managing a california tanning salon? I can't decide whether my favorite characters are the "olly" girls, who make paris hilton look ivy league, or the star crossed lovers nick and ania (pronounced like sonia without the s). Currently broken up, Nick decided an appropriate method of winning ania back would be to tattoo a key on his wrist with her name, corresponding to the lock she has inked on her own wrist. You can see the regret all over his face as they finish the last a in her name. I look forward to a season full of drama, gossip, skin cancer, and the greater Los Angeles area this fall on E! It's on Sundays at 1030 if you wish to share my obsession.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLZ!1!! super super sick gnar