Thursday, August 21, 2008

You're on the Pot!


10 years later, and this show is still one of my absolute favorites. I just finished watching all 18 episodes, hadn't seen them since the show was cancelled. To me, this show kicks the OC's ass backwards and forwards. The characters are soooo relatable and endearing, and the writers knew what they were doing when they wrote out the plots for these episodes. Dealing with alcohol, drugs, romance, friendship, and family in a high school setting is not an uncommon theme in the entertainment industry, but what IS uncommon is how the characters relate to one another and drive the series forwards. I knew the Kim Kelly, the Ken Miller, the Bill Haverchuck, the Sam Weir, and even the Jeff Rosso. I never knew Marissa Cooper, that's for sure. 

Do yourself a favor. Update your netflix queue today.

No comments: