Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions of mine in 2009!



On this, the 4th evening of the new year, I am laying the outline for my 2009 resolutions. Proposed:

1. Blog more. This being my first post in 2 months, I retain far too much useless information for my benefit. For the benefit of the common good, I resolve to release my eccentricities, inner angst, fancy finds, and candid commentaries to the citizenry of unfortunate souls who frequent this, the biddy blog.

2. To the best of my ability, perform no less than 50 sit-ups and 15 (increasing to 20) push-ups on a "daily" basis. This may be my most difficult resolve, as I am afflicted with the deadly sin of sloth as of late.

3. On the theme of sloth, I also seek to develop a more responsible work ethic, because leaving 15 page papers to the night before is hazardous to my health.

4. Be less awkward in introductions and interactions with acquainted peoples. This is for my future professional and social benefit. Those who I am already BFFLz with worry not. I will be as awkward and clumsy as ever in your sweet presence.

5. Be more fiscally responsible. Eating in NYC is my vice. It's hard for me to say no to good food. We'll see how that works out...

Outline complete. Updates may/may not follow. Cheers and salame!!!


No comments: